FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Krug Alert! On sale @ MIA D30 Admirals Club... and others?
Old Apr 22, 2021, 10:29 am
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by DMPHL
I promised to report back. There is good news, and potentially logistically complicated news.

The good news is that I was told that, although it has been selling well, there is still good supply.

The potentially logistically complicated news is that they do not keep the entire stash behind the bar, or even in the Admirals Club. They keep the stock in storage somewhere in T8. They give them 6 bottles of Krug at the beginning of the day. Hard to say whether they can just quickly and easily call up more from reserves if they sell those six (because I don't think they've had to very much), but it is worth asking the bartender when you get here, or even emailing the AA premium services rep for JFK, whoever that is, if you are planning to have a group purchasing multiple bottles!
Thank you for this intel! 6 would probably be plenty if all 6 are still there when we arrive...

This will be the one time I follow up to those premium services reps with something more than "thanks"... (although it will probably also be the one time I don't get a text from them telling me what gate my flight is leaving from)

MIA Flyer is slated to arrive at JFK before me, so he may also be able to ensure adequate supply.