FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - which Hyatt in Tokyo?
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2021, 6:07 am
Aventine
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kiwifrequentflyer
For fun: when I can (one day) travel back to Tokyo, I would like to know what Hyatt this forum suggests for me and my SO.

I know HR has a Michelin Star restaurant - but that in itself isn't important to me, what is important is consistent, reliable high quality dining options (even more ideally with good seafood choices) for lunch & sometimes dinner since we can just taxi to/from our other dinner choices each night anyway.

The other thing that is important is the ability to upgrade to a suite that has a separate or semi-separate living area (so a long studio partially split is fine too). This is a deal breaker. It doesn't need to be upgrade certificate ready if I can combine cash and points for the stay.

A convenient subway line is icing on the cake for us.
The original Michel Troisgros closed down 2 years ago and became a cheaper, simpler cafe using the Troisgros name.

I would stay at PH if you want a spacious suite and use cabs for dining out. NY Grill has good enough food when you just want to dine in.. It's a long or short walk to the subways though.