FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Apr 20, 2021, 9:03 am
mb123

Programs: HHonors Diamond; Royal Ambassor
Originally Posted by kingcole974

, so as you can see from my comments up thread, my current issue is persuading the hotel to accept my 'Be my Guest certificate' for an additional night.
You got Hilton BMG certificates , to be used at a Hilton Hotel (probably because something went wrong during previous stays at a Hilton) and want to use these certificates at the WA.
As the BMGs are billed to the hotel(s), that messed up your stay(s), you expect these Hilton(s) (that probably cost a fraction of the price , compared to the WA) to pay your stay at WA Ithaafushi?

Originally Posted by Wozza2404
This was the issue I had. The WA want a new PCR if you're transferring from another resort so one night wouldn't work. .
Should be no problem, e.g. Treetop Hospital in Hulhumale offers express PCR, which will only take a few hours (regular PCR Test 12hours) at additional cost. Depending on which resort you are staying, the resort doctor will take the sample, shortly before the next boat or seaplane is going back to MLE, Hospital representative will pick up the sample at Seaplane Terminal or Jetty and take it to Hospital for Express testing

Last edited by Canarsie; Apr 26, 2021 at 12:03 pm Reason: Fixed formatting of quote.