FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Arriving in AUH and going up to Dubai
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2021, 4:53 pm
whitecastle

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Plat, Marriot Plat
Thanks for the helpful info. I'm assuming that as a tourist traveling between MLE-AUH-IAD, I'll be able to turn my AUH layover into a stopover in Dubai for a few days as long as I get a PCR test before crossing back over to AUH? I plan on booking the Etihad Couch to go each way to and from AUH. Basing this on the following except from their website (https://www.etihad.com/en-us/travel-...-abu-dhabi):If you are travelling to Dubai or another emirate via Abu Dhabi as a tourist, your visa must be issued in Abu Dhabi – tourist visas issued in Dubai or other emirates will only be accepted if you originate from a green country listed above. When you arrive, you will simply need to follow the quarantine rules of that emirate. You will only be permitted to travel to another emirate by Etihad Chauffeur, Etihad Express Coach or Airport Taxi.

If you are travelling from another emirate to reach Abu Dhabi airport, you must present a negative COVID-19 test before you will be permitted to enter Abu Dhabi. The test must be valid within 48 hours – please note, this may differ from the timing of your test required to fly. Taxis are in operation between Dubai and Abu Dhabi airport."

A bit confused on the visa part but it shouldn't affect me as I'll be getting my visa upon arrival in AUH?