FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Suite With Toddlers
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2021, 6:42 am
mediamonkey

Originally Posted by Airprox
Club Suite is completely unsuitable for a 2 year old. No matter how much you try and convince yourself and people on FT to the contrary, saying things like "should" sit still and "take off and landing with them staying strapped in, in their seats without us next to them will be interesting." means that you know full well already that it is going to be difficult, you just don't want to admit it. If you take middle pairs then you can see each other but you cannot get to them in order to help if needed, and if you take seats across the aisle so that you can get to them if needed, then you cannot see each other as the rows are staggered plus the high side wall. There is no good configuration for toddlers in this seat, full stop. Fly WTP.
I totally hear what you're saying here. If only WTP wasn't awful! I know it's going to be difficult at times, but I also believe that will be a small percentage of the time, the rest of the time will be much easier because of it. Mainly due to them sleeping properly.

A thought for anyone in a similar position which we think could make life easier when there's four of you. Take two sets of middle pairs with an adult and child in E and F and on the next row swap it so the adult is in F and the child in E. That way you can work as a team to be able to see them and access them.