FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Apr 16, 2021, 9:35 am
snydert

Programs: AA ConciergeKey, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Im not complaining, and totally understand, but I guess two years in a row no CK event. I was sad because I finally was able to go last year, and we'll see if some of us requalify this year with no international J to keep it up. Im at almost 12k for the year, but won't even reach half what I made before. Maybe they will have an event in the fall? Would be nice to finally meet and also liaise with the airline to share more of what is important.
I bet there will be lower criteria for this year. I'm more concerned about my per/mile profitability. I'm currently at ~$25k/125k, but with domestic first class fares being cheaper and my long haul international severely decreased, I'm worried I won't be designated as profitable as before by CK standards. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out. I have been getting some client requests for TATL travel again, but all in later H2. Hopefully that helps prop things up as we close the year.