FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2021, 4:44 pm
rvlcr

Programs: AA Gold, UA Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by MaldivesFreak
AFAIK they're all the same length. Not sure about angling but from my post here https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32920473-post4260.html the majority look like they've either got straight walls or walls angled slightly inwards with possible exceptions being 315 and 319 which look to have the last section of the wall on the side where there is no adjacent villa being a little set out from the next section (as you go inward from the sea towards the villa). You could try some of the maps in the wiki (there are a couple links there) and try from an overhead view with max zoom to about 20m. That might get you a clearer picture.
thank you. after having a glimpse at your pictures, some youtube videos and google maps ive identified that the rooms that have the least intrusive barriers are 329, 326, 323 an 320. since 326 is "badly" located, ive requested one of the other 3.. lets hope i am allocated one of those.

for reference this is from 326, and from here you can see that both the barriers flap outwards rather than inwards. its not perfect, and this will be a far cry from my favorite deck in the maldives, but for a free stay... ill take it