FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which is the Best Credit Card from India for *A travellers?
Old Apr 12, 2021, 2:56 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by rburner3
I'm a Foreign National. Just started registration process for a business I'm starting in BPO market. That package contains a PAN application, but we're looking at 4-5 weeks for the process to complete.

So I'm looking for some kind of a digital card I can use until I can get a bank acct setup.

Also, my CA has this included in our setup package: DBS (or) Kotak (or) Yes Bank Zero Balance Current Account, but I don't experience with any of these banks...and again, we're about 4-5 weeks out. Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
From what you described it sounds like you're getting a company level tax number which is called a TAN (vs. PAN for individuals). Make sure you're getting a PAN as well.I would prefer Kotak over DBS (because of wider presence etc.) and Yes Bank (because Yes was very recently was almost about to go under). But the same thing here - usually current accounts are generally meant for companies. You will need a savings bank account as an individual.
i agree....most definitely kotak out of the 3 choices....

it may be worthwhile checking if citibank is an option as well since they have some of the cards that meet the requirement you are looking for....