FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wrong number of points issued
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2021, 1:33 pm
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by jennsaisquoi
I too noticed a pattern where I'm consistently getting the wrong points. I first noticed after my recent trip in March - the number of points I got was 1/10th of what I expected and I'm also still waiting on the credit for the nights I stayed. Once I started digging into my history, I realized that my stays from October and November last year are also egregiously off - I'm getting approximately 1 (not 10) base point per dollar spent on a qualifying stay (and these are all legitimate stays booked through Marriott's websites at hotels that are not subject to lower point conversions). The application of my platinum bonus has also been inconsistent. Overall, I think the differential is about 90K in points when including the platinum bonus. I submitted a request online but there's no email confirmation that my request even went through and I have no idea when this will be fixed. Any suggestions?

Get the ball by contacting the LurkerMarriott Bonvoy Lurker Marriott Bonvoy Lurker II here on the forum