FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]
Old Apr 7, 2021, 10:10 am
Amil

Programs: AA EXP.
Originally Posted by Amil
just an update the Ombudsman retained their revocation on my appeal and they suggested I do an FOIA . I'm still waiting on my congressman to see if they can find anything. Besides the FOIA is there anything I should try?

Just another update from the FOIA I submitted last night ....Apparently my file is an exemption for the freedom of information act. Just waiting on my congressman to say the same thing and then i'll just live with it.

The Trusted Traveler Programs are voluntary, available to persons who pass a comprehensive background check and have no significant criminal history. Applicants may not qualify for participation in the Trusted Traveler Programs if they: provide false or incomplete information on the application; have been convicted of any criminal offense or are subject to pending criminal charges, to include outstanding warrants; have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country; are the subject of an investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency; are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulations, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation; cannot satisfy CBP of their low-risk status or meet other program requirements.

CBP records indicate that your application for membership in the Trusted Traveler Program was denied
because you do not meet the strict standard requirements outlined above. Due to law enforcement
sensitive information, we are unable to disclose specific information regarding your denial. Any
responsive records have been withheld, pursuant to Title 5 U.S.C. §552 and have applied the appropriate
exemptions, b(7)(E).

Now I have anxiety that my government has an ongoing investigation on me but has the wrong guy and they are gonna burst through my doors at any moment hah.

Last edited by Amil; Apr 7, 2021 at 10:19 am