FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (prem fare gone): IB: Italy - BOG/LIM/PTY from 500€ biz rt
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:35 am
Ned1968

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
Originally Posted by beyounged
this happened to me a few times last time I called. If you call any number that has choices, you immediately skip the menu and go to the other language. I called the Spanish number and was immediatley dropped to a Spanish speaking agent without the ability to choose English, probably because the English line is down. Using my okay-ish spanish, I explained that I was not able to choose in the menu, while the agent just told me "PRESS 2 IN THE MENU!!!", and I replied "there is no menu..." A few rounds of that and they just hang up on me, thrice.
I've tried the UK number over 50 times so far, the International number over 30 times and the Italian and Spanish numbers multiple times as well. Still haven't managed to get through. The Iberia Plus number was answered 4 times - I explained the problem and each time they put me on hold and I then got disconnected. If I was flying tomorrow I would be absolutely screwed. Absolutely ridiculous