FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]
Old Apr 6, 2021, 10:47 am
ChrisFlyer66

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by Almeehan
DHS sent me an email with link to CBP TTP with a "status change." The letter attached informed me March 11, 2021 my TTP was revoked. I've been authorized since December 2018. Only explanation was I 'no longer met the eligibility requirements.' I was given a box to contest the decision and replying I advised them I was a sworn LEO still employed in good standing, also worked for a faith based org. & needed to travel rapidly at times. Second letter replying stated that explanation was reviewed but the CBP "ombudsman" upheld the revocation. Neither letter had a person's name, only the word ombudsman. I had a US Senator from my state look into it and he came back saying he contacted them but couldn't help change the outcome. DHS gives the following on their website: Reasons for Ineligibility
You may not be eligible for participation in the Global Entry program if you:
Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants (to include driving under the influence);
Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
Are the subject of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation; or
Cannot satisfy CBP of your low-risk status.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So suddenly I've become a high risk or am under investigation that I'm unaware of as I don't see where any of the others apply. I've file a FOIA attempting to find their reason as they say they can't or won't tell me. This all came out of the Atlanta office. And no, I wasn't in Washington, DC January 6, 2021!
I would go ahead and submit a DHS redress inquiry. The process is far from perfect, but it will get them to take another look at your case and possibly investigate whether or not you are a victim of mistaken identity.