FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One more class ticked off my (revenue) bucket list....
Old Apr 2, 2021, 3:08 am
ratechaser

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by golfmad
I can just about understand making lists of aircraft registration numbers on which you've flown (although I don't) but this proves the never-ending geekiness of FT
You really ought to book yourself something in F. Go on, you know you want to...
Ah, well I was actually talking about all the physical classes I've booked as opposed to the individual revenue buckets (that was just an attempt at a clever thread title)... but now you've got me thinking - I've never actually written them down but I have always paid attention to what I've booked because naturally it impacts cost. Some buckets will have been paid for through work and so therefore I might have taken advantage of higher ones on occasion for the higher earning (where nothing else was available, naturally). So this is what I think I've been through with BA:

First - not yet
Business - J, D, C, R, I
Premium Economy - E, T
Economy - Y, B, H, K, L, M, N, V, Q, O, G

So still F, A, W to go - and i can't recall any previous flight that booked into S. I'm positive I've had a G at some point just because it looked unusual at the time.

No doubt some of you will have the full set plus other letters that have been discontinued years or decades ago (what did Concorde use?) so if we are getting geeky here... anyone want to show their hand?

EDIT: what did the babybus book into when it earned First TPs? As I'm now wondering if I may have got F or A by default...?