FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 6:32 am
fuyao

Originally Posted by Vancouverscooter
Hello,

I’m looking for flight information from July and August 2020. Due to COVID-19, my family was forced to cancel flights. We canceled the flights before the airline made any announcements about the flights. Now we’re trying to find out, if the airline canceled any of the flights. The flight numbers and dates are

AC802 July 11, 2020
LX964 July 12, 2020
LH045 August 3, 2020
LH6526 August 3, 2020

If anyone could look up information for these flights, or point me to where I can find the information, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Flightradar doesnt show me any stats for those flights.

If you cancelled the flights / booking before the airlines announced any flight schedules changes / cancellations you won't get a full refund, only refund according to fare rules. Even if there was an IRROP, if its ticketed on AC stock, you won't see a single penny back, only flight credit. No SÖP can help there.

If its ticketed on LH / LX stock, you can request by email the status of the segments from LH/LX. If they deny your request, file a GDPR request about the booking, that usually works.