FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Two-Wheeled Carry-on/Rollaboard Recs
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2021, 9:48 am
ikwia

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by wchinchen
Have you checked out TravelPro Crew Expert or their Platinum line - two wheeled options. I currently use the TravelPro Crew Expert (larger of the two versions) and the B&R Domestic Baseline, and hands down, I gravitate using the TravelPro for all of my trips.

The CrewExpert has a 5 year warranty, and does have a non-removable suiter. The platinum line has a lifetime warranty. Both don't meet all of your criteria, but would recommend looking into them.
Thanks for this suggestion. The "max" looks like it may be large enough to attract attention at sizers (e.g., at the LAX escalators or even at the gate). What has been your experience?

Also, the smaller version makes no mention of a suiter at all, and the larger says the suiter is removable...is that a typo in your post?

Those pockets on the front (the laptop pocket) also look like wasted space if you use a separate laptop bag (as I do), especially if they're padded. What good uses have you found for those?

Last edited by ikwia; Mar 16, 2021 at 9:54 am