FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club / Lounges: Openings, Closures, etc. 2021-2022
Old Mar 11, 2021, 2:35 pm
AANYC1981
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
So I'm new to the Admirals Club, have only visited as a guest in the past - pre-Covid, but being DFW based I decided to finally bite the bullet and get a club membership. I have to say, at least those clubs I've been to at DFW are pretty sad, very worn out and have more of a feel of a Dr. Office waiting room. I've previously been very loyal to Delta and have to say their current Sky Club offering with many more free food choices, glassware, larger and better liquor/wine selection and an overall more upscale feel beats the AC hands down. I'm not cancelling my AC membership by any chance (got it through the Credit Card) but Terminal C and Terminal E are pretty underwhelming. Is it time for AA to up their game?
JonNYC recently reported that there are better F&B offerings coming shortly....stay tuned. But yes I agree with you but the decor doesn’t bother me as much as the lame and small sizes of the food and don’t get me started on those tiny water cups with the AA logo on them. In NYC you have to ask the bartender just to get water and those tiny cups have me back at the bar after two sips.