FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021
Old Mar 10, 2021, 2:46 pm
SuperG1955

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I got the Moderna one as well. I am especially pleased since I bought several shares of them last March

The next day sucks I have a headache, it hurts to move my arm, and I am exhausted. I know it could be a lot worse, but it still isn't fun.

Now there is a pigeon on my balcony. I am not sure if it's mocking me. I may try and drum up some more energy to go outside and scare it off. They are not afraid of Hootie anymore I guess.

-J.
-J. Make up your mind. Do you have mocking bird issues or pigeon problems. Anyway since they don't seem to give a hoot about Hootie, it's time to move on to other methods. Here are a few that you can google for details: Bird wire, wire coils, Slinky's or a shock track system for your balcony railing. Anti-perching spikes. CD's or other shiny, moving objects.

Also, since you can trade the eggs or nests with a Chinese restaurant, how about capturing the birds and swapping them for fancy diners at a French restaurant. You can also hone your own culinary skills. Just google pigeon recipes.