FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Rewards on loyaltylobby.com
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2021, 4:52 am
nicolas75
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I'm pretty sure Nicolas continues to receive benefits of the ancien régime: I remember an elegantly dressed Frenchman next to me at the Semiramis reception, arguing forcefully that his RA status demanded club access (that was back in the days when such luxury was not guaranteed to us RAs). Maybe that wasn't our valued contributor Nicolas, but the chap gave me a valuable lesson in how to secure my rights
Ahah, that wasn' me

At Semiramis, I always receive Nile view executive suite with of course club lounge access when booking cheapest rate (I must say I love atmosphere and quality of service at the club lounge).

During my last stay, I booked 1 month subscription for a friend at the hotel's gym (he was staying at a rented house for a project, and asked me if I could arrange something for him at the hotel I would stay at).
At check out, the gym club subscription was offered without asking! (USD 150 value).

I was also simply amazed at Semiramis by the quality of service delivered at concierge desk: chef concierge found (on Sunday!) two bicycles to be rented (actually, he knew someone in a parking lot who could rent us 2 bicycles, from a rent a bike store that was closed that day).