FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexico 2021 Coronavirus / COVID-19 travel alerts, information, discussion
Old Feb 25, 2021, 9:44 pm
FlyingSloth

Originally Posted by i0wnj00
It was from CBX to San Diego, but I usually drop my car in the area because of the costs of parking at CBX.I could park at TIJ but I don't know how much it costs at the airport. Usually $32-$36 with Lyft and tip, but I like to round up to be safe. If I go from San Diego to Tijuana, then I take the trolley right up to the border and walk into Mexico and Uber it.
nice.. how is the customs check at the border entering Mexico? I've been 'harassed' 3 out of the 5 times I've flown into Mexico with their stupid "green button" "red button" system. I carry a lot of electronics and nutritional supplements with me on trips to Mexico and always afraid they're going to try to charge "taxes" for bringing "too much" (it's not too much in my opinion.. just I usually take long trips in Mexico). Thanks for any insight. If I can avoid the customs non-sense on the Mexican side I'd rather just Uber it across the border.