FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexico 2021 Coronavirus / COVID-19 travel alerts, information, discussion
Old Feb 25, 2021, 9:00 pm
i0wnj00

Programs: UA, AS, Volaris, VivaAerobús
Originally Posted by FlyingSloth
It costs only $40 for an Uber from San Diego to Tijuana?
It was from CBX to San Diego, but I usually drop my car in the area because of the costs of parking at CBX.I could park at TIJ but I don't know how much it costs at the airport. Usually $32-$36 with Lyft and tip, but I like to round up to be safe. If I go from San Diego to Tijuana, then I take the trolley right up to the border and walk into Mexico and Uber it.

Originally Posted by sassybritches
You sound bogus af. Seriously it's people like you who muck it up for the rest of us who travel to Mexico for work, medical or a decent holiday and do so on the up and up and not sneaking around trying to game the system. The mods need to delete your post.
Not much different from what I can do. I could fly round trip from LAX to anywhere in Mexico but I don't need to do.
I never used LAX, pre-pandemic for any flight to/from Mexico...I just fly out/in out of TIJ and cross the border. It's not going to be any different during the pandemic if I choose to visit the interior of Mexico.

I would do what the poster wanted to do if I felt compelled to return to the US to get treatment or resources to deal with covid 19. Mexico isn't going to help me at all and travel insurance might not even cover me for covid 19 related issues.

Last edited by i0wnj00; Feb 25, 2021 at 10:02 pm