FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mexico 2021 Coronavirus / COVID-19 travel alerts, information, discussion
Old Feb 25, 2021, 8:40 pm
sassybritches
Suspended

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Do you need a negative test to board a domestic flight in Mexico? Is there any certification requirement prior to flying?

More specifically I am wondering if it is feasible to fly to TIJ in the event you have a positive test and can't fly back to the US. I don't want the family to be stuck in Mexico for 2 weeks so it would seem one alternative would be to fly to TIJ and cross the land border to San Diego. My understanding is that US citizens are permitted to return to the USA by land as "essential travelers"

I have not seen anything from the Mexican government about travel restrictions except that temperature checks may be required at some airports. Of course there are ethical issues...and also false positives
You sound bogus af. Seriously it's people like you who muck it up for the rest of us who travel to Mexico for work, medical or a decent holiday and do so on the up and up and not sneaking around trying to game the system. The mods need to delete your post.