FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Phuket (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2021, 6:17 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by jmurat1041
Introduction Amazing property that I feel should be given more credit. The staff does everything to keep their top members (Ambassador and RA) happy. Even though there is an upgrade flow chart, in the current context it seems the hotel upgrades everyone to Club rooms as much as possible. Beach is superb and has a fire show every weekend (Fri-Sun), breakfast is excellent, the pools are beautiful, Club rooms have great views, lounge is outstanding (no issue to get refills of food and drinks unlike what I have seen in the forum). This, combined with very attractive pricing, makes it work coming to Phuket to stay at IC. In fact I see a lot of expats living in Thailand and coming to IC Phuket to spend some R&R time. Should I mention the transparent water and exceptional weather? Could only commend everyone at the Intercontinental for doing a top job. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the review. What leads you to say "it seems the hotel upgrades everyone to Club rooms as much as possible"....would appreciate some more info. on this please.