FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Regents Park Marriott, UK [Master Thread]
Old Feb 24, 2021, 2:40 am
RAPC

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by UKTraveller4Fun
Hi my only experience at this hotel would suggest that they sort or enforce rules. They quite often do especially when busy but occasionally do not but dont be surprised if you are suddenly asked to have someone leave,

Was your visit before the new lounge rules came in as I feel it was 18 months since I was there and at that point no children under 16 were allowed in the lounge and certainly a 3 year old would not have been allowed.
They didn't have (or didn't mention) a no children rule in the lounge and I had checked before staying there, exactly for this reason. On the first visit to the lounge it was empty, the second time a bit busier. We tend to pop in and grab a coffee / drink and a snack and our daughter even then was well versed in lounge etiquette. Perhaps if we had been visiting when busier, it may have been more of a problem.

However based on the under 16s part that you recollect, the OP is potentially in a bit more of a bind if the hotels considers them as adults. I do find that properties are keener to restrict numbers for additional adults, especially where capacity is limited.