FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotels near Chicago O'Hare international airport
Old Feb 23, 2021, 6:02 pm
REA1824

Programs: UA, WN, AA
Their are many hotels, the nicest being in Rosemont just outside of the airport. Down any street you'll find something. As soon as you leave the airport you'll see a Hilton. I wouldn't stay there its filled with angry foreigners whos flights were cancelled an stressed out pilots. Somewhere off airport property is nice, like the Hyatt at O'Hare. Side tip: don't book your hotel with rewards, they give you the worst rooms!

You won't find any hotels with in room Jacuzzi's around the airport due to the fact that those hotels aren't really for the 'pleasure factor' and more for the 'I'm a person who just had my flight cancelled and need a place to stay'. The hotels like that are more in the city. One I do suggest is flying into Midway and staying at the Ray's Buckstown Bed & Breakfast. It's only about 10 minuets from the airport. The neighborhood is okay, but I wouldn't be spending a while there. The best option though is probably The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Schaumburg. Its about a 15 minuet drive west from O'Hare and in a safe neighborhood. An hour drive from the city, but Schaumburg is a nice little suburb.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Feb 23, 2021 at 6:35 pm Reason: merge