FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Park Hyatt is your favorite?
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2021, 3:16 pm
mbmd

Programs: Hyatt Globe, AA EXP, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Living_on_Points
IMHO, I would start with PH Tokyo.

Family & I love visiting both Tokyo & Kyoto.
If you have no need leaving the hotel, PH Tokyo is an outstanding choice. High rise views from your room, great F&B, wonderful Pool & Gym with a view, Spa is amazing. I understand the comments of rooms being outdated, but the service from staff has always made up for that. Always keeping us happy.

We stayed at PH Kyoto at the beginning of the pandemic, with many restrictions in place, making the F&B experience nice, but subpar. Our view from the room, towards the Pagoda, was wonderful and the staff was exceptional, even being more personal in their style to our liking. If a spa is a part of your expectations, PH Kyoto will disappoint. My Family still ranks this as one the best stays ever.

PH Paris is also on my bucket list.

I hope you get a chance to experience all three properties!
Good to hear! I had a Governor's suite at the PH Tokyo and Park suite at the PH Kyoto booked. Ive been hyping this trip so much to my wife (had ANA suites as the cherry on top). Hopefully we'll be able to go in 2022.

As an aside, I really want to check out Niseko both to ski Japow and check out the PH there (the architecture looks amazing). Can't quite convince my wife to fly to the opposite side of the world to ski just yet.