FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : BAEC : status extensions & Tier Point (re)qualification thresholds reduced
Old Feb 17, 2021, 10:57 am
Nephoi

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer

7- As a result of bullet point 6, people who don't fly at the moment shouldn't care that much when BA extended status or not. Most likely, these people wouldn't choose their airline that they are going to fly in 2023 or 2024 based on this.
this is only my personal opinion. i think this counts for me. i stand at 0 TP and cant fly. because im not allowed to the most countries i want to visit (and I consider a 7/10/14/21 day mandatory quarantine as "im not allowed")
but i care. is both about appreciation/esteem and the mutual try to keep each other in business. I buy tickets over and over again in the desperate attempt to fly them cause nobody knows what the future holds... i think BA could honor that i try to continue throwing money in their faces all the time. i know its not much but i have several business class tickets in the pipeline. thats some months salaries for their employees.