FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - State of Hawaii "Safe Travels" Program 5-Day Quarantine (Ends March 25, 2022)
Old Feb 14, 2021, 12:32 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by pointsrunner
The snow storms in Seattle are jeopardizing our upcoming trip. We are scheduled to fly out on Alaska airlines SEA-OGG on tuesday evening (Feb 16).We booked carbon testing on sunday morning (Feb 14th) due to 24 hr window guarantee. Didnt want to take a risk with walgreens due to no time guarantee and presidents day coming up. Due to snow storm Carbon testing sites are closed? I cant get anyone on phone to schedule a new test.

Is there any testing option in seattle area with 2-3 hour turn around time? Looking at weather forecast the weather conditions will be better on monday, however i cant wait 24 hrs for the test results. Also how long does it take to get preclearance QR code once you upload the test? My cancellation deadline for hotels in 24hrs before checkin. So i need to have get a test done by monday 2pm, otherwise i will just have to cancel the trip.
Can you route through PDX? The Carbon site is right at PDX airport and results come back in 15 minutes.