FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA's Viability / Financial Future due to the COVID-19 Era [Consolidated]
Old Jan 25, 2021, 2:12 pm
ChurnieEls

Programs: $9 Fare Club
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Let's just say I am looking at UAL June 2021 22 Strike puts - I think we're in for a decline of at least that as the vaccination schedule continues to fall apart, countries return to travel exclusion mode, and lockdowns begin spreading. I think the airline industry is in for a very rough ride in 2021 and any optimism is very misguided. Looking at the recent earnings call notes, I think UAL is in a complete state of denial and has no idea how to handle a multi-year collapse in global air travel. Some of those management comments are so beyond laughable, they border on negligence.

Time for new management!
As alluded to; if there were, at present, serious concerns about any of the US3 entering into Ch.11 then the stock price would be reflecting that as it did with Hertz in May (save for the Robinhooders turning it into a Meme stock for a small while).

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 25, 2021 at 2:18 pm Reason: Dicuss the issue, not the poster(s)