FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Jan 23, 2021, 11:01 am
kyushuman

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by David7
More cancellations and the Dutch testing requirements will impact flights and give more leeway to rebook. Sorry to hear all the bad experiences with KL/AF rebooking even in case of cancellation. I am very fortunate to have booked 5 out of 6 tickets with Delta and only one with KLM. Delta has been super helpful and very flexible but now I have flown 4 of the tickets and only have one left. I really hope we see something like this again soon. Until then, this is the absolute best deal since COVID has struck.
I'm also amazed that you were able to complete 4 of these! You will be Delta Diamond ASAP this year!
Without asking too many personal details, how were you able to navigate all of these restrictions? Are you a Hungarian/USA citizen, therefore allowing travel? I'm just jealous And would love to travel again soon!
Congratulations!