FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Experiences Discussion Thread (2021 / 22 / 23 -)
Old Jan 20, 2021, 1:15 pm
kaizen7

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by anteater
This is so true. I give my hotel nights to the properties that treat me well and if I re-qualify for AMB then great. Otherwise, I am directing all of my spend to Hyatt. Marriott continues to demonstrate that they don’t care about their top tier as a customers, but I will gladly do business with the individual properties that are continuing to be great hotels!
I will be dong the same. Will be focusing more on properties that treat me well.
As I live in Asia and most of my trips will be Asia Pacific region (with once or twice a year vacation to Europe and Middle East) I quite lucky that Bonvoy hotel has treated me well.

I did have Accor as back up. Unfortunately, while their coverage was very decent here in APAC region, their quality properties was much less than Bonvoy.
They did have Raffles which is better than whatever Bonvoy can throw, but the number are very limited.
Accor Fairmont is somewhat similar to The Ritz Carltons (no complimentary access to that just like RC)
The rest are quite weak.

As for the program itself, unfortunately Bonvoy still offer better benefit than Accor ALL.