FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Chesapeake Bay Resort REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 19, 2021, 6:32 pm
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Reporting from a winter stay and a bit disappointed. The property is still fairly crowded, and has a lot of families. The indoor pool is packed, and most of the "resort" amenities are geared at kids- i.e., there are movies on a big screen in the pool area, there is a lounge are converted to a learning lounge for zoom school, there's an arcade.
there may be other things going on, but I wasn't told about anything at check-in, and there was no description of resort facilities anywhere, which is unusual for a resort (with a resort fee). I could ask about mini golf and stuff I guess?
I booked through Prive, so had a $100 resort credit. The spa is only open certain days, and there was only one dining option open for dinner- Michener's Library- which was loud and had bad service. Property is a bit dated, but the room itself was nice. Upgraded to a Petit Suite through Prive, which had a nice balcony overlooking the River.

Petit suite

Petit suite

Pool /movie theater

Michener's Library