FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Covid-19 Flight cancellations, rebooking, and refunds | Help and advice thread
Old Jan 16, 2021, 8:20 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by tominspain
I have a question and tried searching for the answer to no avail! I have a booking for March, a simple flight only return booked direct with BA that has been cancelled. At some point I want to rebook for a later date but as of now I don't know when. If I just leave the cancelled booking as it is in MMB is there any time limit to change it, e.g. the change has to be made before the original departure date? Or can I just leave it until April for example and then rebook, within a year from the booking date still?
There is no time limit as such so you don't need to rush, but it does get easier to find the reservation if you don't leave it too long. See similar questions and answers above from post 281 onwards.