FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some Passengers Banned on AS Flight Back From the DC Insurrection
Old Jan 9, 2021, 8:14 am
Visconti

Originally Posted by BRITINJAPAN4
For us non US people, cam anyone explain why so many seem to have a strong aversion and objection to protecting their own and other peoples health ?
I don't think there's a strong aversion per se to the above, but some just don't like being told what to do, as if they're a child. I have no qualms with masks, and engaged in the practice during a time when others suggested I shouldn't. I thought they should mind their own business then, as I think they should now.

A private enterprise has every right to mandate their house rules. Don't like it, then can go elsewhere or without. Though I believe masks are prudent and offer some protection (always have), the issue I have is when they (anyone or entity that is not the private enterprise whose rules I'm subjected to for their service or product) say you *must* comply. I'm an adult and can make my own decisions.

Last edited by Visconti; Jan 9, 2021 at 8:21 am Reason: clarification on "they..."