FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2021, 5:23 pm
FleyeSkyHigh

Originally Posted by partsunknown
So I got an email on our upcoming stay in regards to the "Ohie Butler Service" and a preference form, without much additional detail on what the service is? Looks to be new as of December 20th based on their press release here, and also details on their website here which mention a "private cocktail hour" and daily morning beverage service.

Looks like this is new, and available to all guests (not just the specific room which came with a butler previously). Anybody stay since 12/20 and have any additional info?
I was told that the private cocktail hour is going to be held on the small island (OWV island) where the mini golf more or less used to start....it had been slated to start earlier in 2020 but due to COVID-19 that have delayed the launch. They have built a gazebo bar for it a while back already. I just think Ohie Buttler Service is branding as most of the things such as packing/unpacking, turndown, laundry they have been willing to do upon request in the past.

The morning beverage service is supposed to be similar to what St. Regis offers which would be a really decent step up. To pull that off for all the villas I would image they would really have to ramp up their F&B operations which make sense as the new GM did a great job with raising the bar (at least by FP standards) for the food at the Le Meridien several years back.