FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021)
Old Jan 6, 2021, 8:30 am
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by asdfghjk
I bought a third party gift card (shipped to my home). I received the email 2 days ago but no statement credit yet. Just wondering what part of the T&C's make you think that the purchase is not qualified? Thanks.
Excludes GeekSquad.com, PartStore.com, Best Buy Private Store, Best Buy Business, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Auction site, corporate gift cards, electronic gift cards, group gift cards, phone purchases and purchases shipped outside of the U.S., U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam.
I guess it is possible your transaction is fully compliant with the T&Cs because I assume corporate gift cards means Best Buy corporate gift cards, and what you bought is not an electronic gift card. What I bought is an electronic gift card, so it will be interesting to see if they are treated differently. But, as I said before, often (but not always) Amex doesn't actually enforce T&Cs around gift card purchases.