FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2021 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A Thread: All Welcome, New and Old!
Old Jan 5, 2021, 11:42 am
rustykettel

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by Sharice SB
Between January and April of 2020 I flew 41,000 miles on Alaska and partner airlines with more than four segments on Alaska. I earned MVP last year. Alaska stated that the EQMs from that four month period would be rolled over to 2021 to earn status for 2022. Given the partner mileage reduction requirements for 2021- it looks like I should be automatically MVP Gold starting in January 2021. Looking at my account page- it still has me as an MVP.

So am I right that I should be MVP Gold or am I missing something? Also what's the best way to contact Alaska to rectify this?
In addition to the miles rolling over, you'll need to meet the new Alaska segment requirements for 2022 qualification (which started Jan 1) in addition to the reduced mileage. Segments are not rolled over so those must be flown after Jan 1.

There's been some discussion about the new 2022 qualification requirements along with 2020 miles not having rolled over yet over in 2021 Carryover miles