FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access at ORD - AA Itinerary - BA Exec
Old Jan 2, 2021, 7:36 am
cheltzel

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by VSLover
interesting perspective! years spent amongst the aa domestic lounges when i lived there, i'd rather sit in a comfortable and clean admirals club any day over a gross restaurant. there are few airports now that are newer construction with newer restaurants that are spotless but far more across the main airports seem to be a bit older and have a slick of dust or grease on every surface. thats what drove me to my first admirals club membership way back in the early 2000s.

but yes, if you are hungry, the average club will do little to whet your appetite!
+1

And well over half of the restaurants at all ORD terminals are closed due to low demand/health concerns. Your only "restaurant" option may be take out at a McDonalds and a seat at some gate. Filter the web page below for eateries in ORD T3 and you will see what I mean.

https://www.flychicago.com/ohare/eat...s/default.aspx

IMO a quiet seat in a lounge is infinitely superior to most other seating option at most US airports.