FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK-GYE coming 5 December 2019
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2020, 10:33 am
michael1023

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
That is unacceptable. I would email or call JetBlue and demand a refund for your EMS seats. They advertise early boarding and early access to overhead bins as two separate benefits on their website, and you received neither of these. If you haven't already, you can get a $15 voucher for future travel for the broken TV on the return flight (that is the standard amount regardless of route). I know you were looking forward to your trip and I wish it had been better; unfortunately I am not entirely surprised as consistency is an area where JetBlue consistently fails.

-J.
yes I am going to contact them in the next few days about the experience. I have an iPhone so I can chat with them I believe in iMessage. Hopefully I can explain myself without having to call as I will probably get more angry. The deplaning was a mess in gye too. Although the lead FA made the announcement for no one to stand unless the row in front of them was clear, everyone stood up once the aircraft arrived and it was a free for all. In jfk however, the lead FA was stern in his announcement and everyone followed the order very well.