FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SAN - Rude/Unprofessional Gate Agent
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2020, 7:15 pm
bostontraveler

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by tkelvin69
I'd love to live in a house without any mirrors ... Happy New Year!!
My grandfather once told me as a child that when people resort to personal insults, it's because they have run out of arguments. I find those wise words to be so true.

It's unfortunate to have this kind of attitude here. And kind of humorous that a few of you guys don't seem to care about the thread but continue to engage- not to offer anything productive-- just to antagonize. (??)

The OP posted a message because it was important to him/her. Instead of belittling other FTers (which is probably also why you and several others also didn't find any problem with the behavior-- it's a similar kind of disrespect), my suggestion- just try to offer productive feedback.

If the only commentary you have for a fellow member is to gaslight them and tell them it doesn't merit discussion then I think you have misunderstood the spirit of FT. Heck, you even tried it with me... but I'm not biting- don't play that game here nor in real life. I made my point clearly and have no more to discuss here.

Happy Holidays to you.