FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Friends and Family Promo Code - 30% Off (Valid 12/17-19/2020 for Jan 5-Aug 31, 2021)
Old Dec 21, 2020, 3:50 pm
missydarlin
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by AS Flyer
Inflight was first in total revenue generated and Labor was first in revenue per employee (which was total revenue / by number of employees in department). Inflight is (I'm pretty sure) the second largest department at Alaska so a large number was expected but it was pretty substantial. Labor is a pretty small department so their contributions were pretty significant - they were significantly higher per employee than any other department. As I mentioned before, it was a light hearted competition - we all want our company to not only survive but also to thrive - so it was never about "the prize", rather a desire to make sure we all continue to have great jobs at a great company that we really do love. The "prize", in case anyone was interested, turns out to be a "virtual" celebratory event. I have no idea what that means. Congrats to Missy for generating substantial revenue for a single employee - I'm pretty sure, if that were a category, she would be the clear winner by a long shot.

MOST OF ALL - THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU that also want to see us thrive and do well and helped us out by betting on the future and buying some tickets. When times are better I propose a "doo" so we can meet up and cheers to all of us!
Inflight definitely brought home the bacon for us all. Well done to you!! ✈️ ♥ ✈️