FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fast track at Poznań Ławica (POZ), Poland?
Old Dec 17, 2020, 5:04 pm
hugolover
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have noticed that since a few days, maybe a week or so, but definitely not longer than 18 days, that Gold Track seems to have stopped on LOT. It's only working at WAW.

My data points are WRO, POZ, KRK, FRA, LHR and ARN. In all cases, flying Y, my BP was not encoded with Fast Track and the airport printed/online printed BP did not have Fast Track. I noticed at LHR they took down the Gold Track signs for F/C/Gold.

Within four days of flying from KRK, Fast Track no longer was shown on the BP between Nov 29 and Dec 02.

Gold track is no longer listed for LHR, I am not sure if ARN ever was https://www.staralliance.com/en/gold-track FRA, POZ, WRO, KRK, WAW remain.

Yet, only WAW is working.

I will contact with the Polish airports and ask them if LOT have stop paying, or something else is going on, perhaps its suspended due to the pandemic because so many are shut anyway?

I should add that the LH issued KRK BP from yesterday has Fast Track encoding perhaps really showing LOT have stopped it? I can't believe they actually paid for the likes of KRK, WRO, that's the thing I don't understand.

Last edited by hugolover; Dec 17, 2020 at 5:25 pm