FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New regional business class seat revealed
Old Dec 13, 2020, 12:05 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by percysmith
Maybe I took too many regional J as redeye flights, but I would have killed for some real recline akin to Qantas domestic J or even JAL Class J over this. Not to be.
percysmith , you didn't get Brain Damage from all of those Red-Eyes to KIX

QF Domestic J has little if any recline.
JL Class J does, but is a WAY tighter product than the current CX Short Haul J.

Originally Posted by clubeurope
SriLankan’s A320 recliners has possibly got to have one of the best reclines (and legroom) I’ve ever seen. Sure this seat looks snazzy and all, but it really gives away the comfort. Unless CX commits on not flying these on longer regionals (which I doubt), it’s not much of an improvement
clubeurope, SHF 1.67TB Travel Photo Library to the Rescue
If CX was to use the UL 320 Recliner seat, I doubt none of us here will be b!tching/meh right now.

Commitment in HKG, HA!!!
How long is that going to last until it's a Historical Document which is no longer Valid

Originally Posted by percysmith
Oh! My bad

I am really struggling to find a reclined photo of Qantas Domestic J. I don't think I even have one myself.
This is the closest I can get. I do see where you're coming from about legroom but I am more of a width guy than a tall guy https://www.mapworld.com.au/blogs/ne...s-class-review
percysmith, you definitely don't want the QF Domestic J seat