FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New regional business class seat revealed
Old Dec 12, 2020, 11:48 pm
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by clubeurope
Singapore's installing Diamonds on their 737 max? I'm surprised they didn't go for the Vantage or that new narrow body direct aisle access seat
Originally Posted by cx4ever
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the SQ 7M8s have the Vantage seats? Which means there are alternating rows of 2-2 and 1-1. The 1-1 throne seats therefore have 4x more table/storage space compared to the 2-2 seats. I don't like the product inconsistency and would feel annoyed paying the same price if I could only get one of the 2-2 seats.

Don't really like this new color scheme, but it matches the previous KA F (cirrus) color scheme on the A330s. Looks more comfortable than the previous generation, will have to try it to know for sure.
Originally Posted by djsflynn
Not the Diamond: forthcoming Singapore Airlines (nee SilkAir) Boeing 787 MAX jets will use Thompson Aero's Vantage. Still lie-flat but the alternating 2-2 / 1-1 layout means it's not direct aisle access for everyone.

FYI: Vantage single-aisle LOPA

Render of Vantage cabin (Aer Lingus)

MY BAD
CM 7M8s is using the BE Diamond, not the SQ ones.

Guess the point is the same, why didn't they at least use the BE Diamonds like the AA 321T Business
Too Bloody cheap on the Seat Pitch I guess