FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19: Testing (and vaccination) Requirements to enter India
Old Dec 11, 2020, 12:52 am
Engineering Travel

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
Originally Posted by neverenoughmiles
Bit concerned that the article mentions rail passengers. I'll be in Gujarat and then travelling by car to BOM for my return to UK at the end of Dec. UK doesn't have any testing requirements so I wasn't going to take one but does this sound like I'd need to take one before entering the airport or being allowed to board the UK flight (or at a checkpoint if there's any) if I'm coming from Gujarat?
I have just completed a 3 day trip to Boisar (by car) via BOM. from LHR, this week, so this should help you.

The following was required,
Complete BA form and email 24 hours before travel, see BA website for address this requires PCR test result just put negative if your test result is late. Obviously if positive you will not be flying.

Fill out the online exemption form (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsu...onal-passenger), this can be done less than 24 hours before flying. The application was acknowledged in about 5 minutes, and confirmation of exemption was received within 4 hours.

The forms that BA give out during the flight for the Indian Health Ministry are out of date and the new version is required, this is given out after the baggage hall.

After exiting the plane, there is a check point to show the Air Suvidha documents, you will need copy of your Negative PCR test..
You will require driver details, car reg and tele number for this form. There are a number of different points where documentation has to be shown depending on your final destination.. This is photographed on your own mobile and must be shown before exiting the terminal.

For returning, no tests required

Quite simple and easier than I expected.