FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying BA’s Airbus A350: deliveries, routes, reviews and more
Old Dec 10, 2020, 5:41 pm
RB211

Originally Posted by 1stClassFan
I was booked late September 2021 Phoenix to Heathrow in First. I received an email notifying me that the flight had been cancelled only to find out that BA has put the A350-1000 on the route therefore no First on the flight. After some research it looks as though this is a seasonal switch from the 777 to the 350. I am now thinking of rebooking and take the Club World on the outbound and F on the return after the W21 switches back to the 777. Two questions. First, BA Routesonline had been a great source of this kind of aircraft change information however it appears that it has not updated for some time, certainly not with this news. Is there another source for this kind of route/aircraft change information? (Another Flyertalk thread?) Second question, Is there a preferred Club World seat on the 350? I see a small section with only 3 rows but have read it can be noisy. We both prefer window seats as well. Any insight or re-direction to my questions would be appreciated.
Relying on a specific aircraft type 10 months out isn't usually advised. But in the current environment it's difficult to rely on specific flights operating 10 weeks out and sometimes 10 days out can be iffy!

The wiki at the top of this page says this: "Best seats on A350 guide: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...on-thread.html" amongst other things!

rb211.