FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mega Club Europe cabins
View Single Post
Old Dec 6, 2020, 1:33 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ExBDCrew
This is my first post and I have been a long term “lurker”. I used to be crew for bmi and when we operated routes that the company “knew were heavy booze drinking routes” we operated such as EDI to CPH, whilst we did not uplift another bar in CPH, catering in EDI would load an additional box of booze and soft drinks which we would store in the overhead lockers along with a ice that was loaded in a dry ice box solely for the inbound flight. It’s a shame that BA don’t do this sort of thing now when they know the Club cabin is so large.
Let me welcome you to Flyertalk and to the BA forum ExBDCrew, it's great to see you here and I very much hope we will see more of you. Not so much in my case, but many of the regular users of this forum are also ExBD passengers or staff, so you are very much with friends here. Welcome on board.