FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 36 hours in Dubai via Emirates Incredible New First Class Suites
Old Dec 4, 2020, 7:08 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by 13901
Great, an SFO777 'classic' report. I take it as a good omen of normality coming back. I've had a quick jump ahead to read the EK post on your blog. Chacun à son goût, as they say, but I keep on finding Emirates' décor a little bit too flamboyant. It's as if they saw Liberace's stage costumes and went "This". It's all academic as I highly doubt I'll ever place my butt in either seat, but if I had to choose I'd definitely go for something like Swiss' First or ANA's new cabin. Great reportage though, thanks!!
Thanks very much 13901. Agree that EK can be a tad blingy at times, but the new hard product is simply out of this world.

Originally Posted by cmd320
Very excited for this one! I spent the night at the TWA Hotel at the beginning of November and it was quite a treat. I look forward to going back again soon. The new JFK Centurion Lounge is also really nice, especially with it being virtually empty right now. 10/10 experience for me.
Thanks so much cmd320. I'd love to spend the night at the TWA Hotel. Was the Constellation open when you were there?

Originally Posted by Duck1981
As usual that'll be a good one. Buying a refundable ticket just enter a terminal and a lounge - this is 'class' as the British would say (that's what I expect from SFO777)
How's that lockdown going for you Brits?

Last edited by SFO777; Dec 4, 2020 at 8:26 am