FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Dec 2, 2020, 10:16 am
r0gerthat

Programs: Flying Blue
Originally Posted by fridgy
im sorry for your loss of such ticket.. but guys, isnt this like the most flexible ticket you could get? everyone is changing them easily with the same booking class rule.
Yeah, that's what everyone says, but I have called multiple times to different numbers and always got the same answer, so I guess either I didn't approach this correctly or it's not as flexible.
Originally Posted by etiene
There are three different ticketing airlines involved, and they're aren't all singing from the same sheet for everybody. The flexibility of the original ticket would only come into play after flying one leg - and even there people have had problems.
Challenge for me is flying that first leg with my SO and a baby, just didn't feel like doing that Not even considering HU entry restrictions. It's taking up to much time to manage now.
Not a problem to take this 'loss' though, I'm sure there's another deal around the corner, hopefully when the world is in a better place.