FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa {US-FL}
Old Nov 16, 2020, 2:47 pm
fwfdan

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by flyer4512
Reading further I guess anyone who pays on points doesn't pay a resort fee at Hilton but I don't believe that is the case at JWM and the breakfast is actually two continentals for free as a gold perk

The Marriott in Marco is called the JW Marriott so yes JWM is for Marriott.

I would double check in the breakfast thread to see if there are any reports on that location for hilton breakfast is for gold / diamond. Some locations are better than others for that benefit and some just give a set dollar amount to spend rather than the continental breakfast benefit. Plus if you are looking at now many hotels are doing different things due to covid. Sometimes best to call to be sure if that is important to you.

Originally Posted by LondonElite
It is a JW Marriott, so a category higher that the standard Marriott product. It’s a nice but far too large hotel.

I figured that JWM was JW Marriott, but wanted to just to be sure since this is a Hilton thread. Plus I am not always up to date on FT abbreviations!