FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4th Night Free using points
View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2020, 9:01 am
serpens

Originally Posted by WannaTheater
Even today, I still don't see any option for "4th night free" while booking with points.
Originally Posted by Hawkeyefan
How long does it take, upon approval for an IHG MC that has the 4th night free benny, for that benefit to kick in upon login online?
I was approved Monday or later. Yesterday, I made a reservation when I saw the 4th night was free. Obviously (I think), I don't have the physical card and I don't know the full card number. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I saw the 4th night was free by clicking on the Rate Details link while at the room selection page in the reservation process. The details showed the points required for each of the four nights; the fourth night showed zero. Other than this, I saw no indication that the fourth night was free. In other words, nothing said anything like, "Congratulations, your fourth night is free!"

Originally Posted by milemission
Do we need to still have the premier card during the stay? I'm not sure I want to keep the premier for another year.
Since one holds the reservation, I'm not sure how a requirement to have the card would be enforced. However, I don't know and I would also be interested in this.